Raksha Bandhan 2015 Messages, SMS Wishes

Unknown | 12:09 | 2 comments

Raksha Bandha, the day we celebrate the cherished relationship of a brother and sister.Check out nice collection of rakhi messages for brother and raksha bandhan messages for sister.


Raksha Bandhan 2015 Messages

Rakhi is the combination of five meaningful words.
R: rock strong relationship
A: acceptance all along
K: kindness to the core
H: heartwarming presence
I: idealistic relationship,
Happy Raksha Bandhan.

We gain and lose things everyday.
But trust me on one thing.
You’ll never lose me.
I will always be here.
Happy Raksha Bandhan

Best gift to sister’s this raksha bandhan,
Do kilo Pyaaz,
Ek kilo tamatar,
Ek liter petrol aur
Shagaun ka ek Dollar..
Happy Raksha Bandhan

S’weet
‘I’nnocent
‘S’imple
‘T’ouching
and
‘E’motional
‘R’elationship.
This Defines the ‘BANDHAN’ with Our Sister.
Happy Raksha Bandhan

Rakhi is the Symbol of Love Between
Brother And Sister,
Its Such A Great Feeling,
I Always Do Wish
My Sister On This Special Event,
And Also Present A Cool Gift As Her Surprise,
Happy Raksha Bandhan..

Today Is Rakhsha Bandan
And U R Not Here By My Side..
But We R Close In Each Others Thought
And My Love Will Always Be With U.

I wish u “HAPPY RAKHI” and
I pray to God for ur prosperous life.
May you find all the delights of life,
may ur all dreams come true.
My best wishes will always be with you
and I wish that u’ll always shower your blessings on me.

Rakhi Day is the day when special people
like u r thought of fondly with luv & cheer.
Hope every hour of this special day is filled with moments,
that will bring happiness for you.

Raksha Bandhan Messages for Brother

Dear Brother,
Even though we have lost our parents so early, it is because of you I don't feel like an orphan. Love u.
Happy Rakhi
Happy Rakhi to u.

God could not take care for the whole world
so he has given mothers to each family.
In the same way mother could not take care
for the whole part of our life, so she had given brother.
Thanks for being my brother.

I am thankful to my God
Who gave so caring Brother
Who is always there to love me, guide me & above all..
To make me happy.
Love you Brother.

You never say no, you never say thats impossible and you never say you can't. That's my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro.

Dear Brother, while tying this Rakhi, I pray to God for your peace, happiness and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
 

Raksha Bandhan Messages for Sister

 A sister is a sister forever,
A bond that diminishes never,
A friend who is kind and caring,
A sibling God chooses for sharing.
Few ties as deep and profound
and with so much affection abound
though some thoughts are seldom expressed
Love endures and survives every test. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Happy Raksha Bandhan, may you feel the power of God's protection and blessings from heaven today and always. May God shower you with everlasting happiness—wish you all love, luck, joy and good health.

Rakhi is just an excuse
for me to express myself:
You mean the world to me.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to
My sweet sister!

Like an invisible thread
Our love binds us together
Making sure we’ll remember
Where we came from and
What we mean to each other.
Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan!

"God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister.
In good times or bad ones, you’re ready to extend your help and support.
Thanks for all you do."

Hope you enjoyed this post on happy rakhi messages 2015.

Incoming Search Terms:

Happy Raksha Bandhan Messages 2015
Raksha Bandhan Text Messages 2015
2015 Raksha Bandhan Messages
Raksha Bandhan Messages for Sister
Raksha Bandhan Messages for Brother
Raksha Bandhan Love Messages 2015
Raksha Bandhan SMS 2015
Raksha Bandhan Messages wishes
Raksha Bandhan SMS Wishes
Raksha Bandhan Messages in English

Category: , , , ,

About GalleryBloggerTemplates.com:
GalleryBloggerTemplates.com is Free Blogger Templates Gallery. We provide Blogger templates for free. You can find about tutorials, blogger hacks, SEO optimization, tips and tricks here!

2 comments: